The Lipton Cup Regatta is a fun weekend of sailing for racing, cruising and classic yachts, sportsboats and trailable yachts, and off-the-beach boats. The sailing program caters for all sailing enthusiasts. Find out more about the regatta on the Lipton Cup Regatta website.
Schedule – Saturday 19 & Sunday 20 November
Off-the-beach racing will be conducted by Williamstown Sailing Club and Port Melbourne Yacht Club on Saturday 19 November. The first warning will be at 12:00 with 3 laid course races.
The course areas
Off-the-beach races will be held in Hobsons Bay.
Keelboat windward-leeward races will be conducted on three separate course areas:
- The course area for Divisions A and B will be in the open waters of Port Phillip, west of the main shipping channel.
- The course area for Division C and Sportsboats will be in the open waters of Port Phillip, east of the main shipping channel.
- The course area for Division D and Trailable Yachts will be in Hobsons Bay.
2016 regatta documents
- Notice of Race (NOR) and Sailing Instructions (SI)
- Regatta entry forms
- Online entry form – registering your boat in topyacht instructions