Enter as a competitor for the 2017-18 season
To enter the 2017-18 racing season, you must use the TopYacht Entry System (TES) to create a ‘profile’ and complete an entry form. The link below will take you to the WSC TES home page.
You can use this same link to update your TES entry form.
Safety regulations documentation
- Australian Sailing – Category 6 (Trailerables) Checklist (PDF)
- Australian Sailing – Category 6 (Trailerables) Safety declaration (PDF)
- Australian Sailing – Off the Beach (OTB) Checklist (PDF)
- Australian Sailing – Off the Beach (OTB) Safety declaration (PDF)
Sign on or sign off for a race
Signing on and signing off for weekly races at WSC will be done electronically for the 2017-18 season.
You can either use the laptop which will be placed in the club briefing area on race days (where we used to keep the old paper forms) or use your own computer or device.
The sign on and sign off software will be made available online at the appropriate times by the Officer of the Day.
You will only be able to access the database during those times just as, in the past, the paper forms were available only for specified periods. Read the on-screen instructions carefully when signing on and off.
- [The link to sign-on or sign-off for a race will be available closer to the sailing season]