The Club is administered through a Committee of Management and several sub-committees.
Meetings provide a forum for members to discuss issues affecting membership and the development of the Club.
All members are encouraged to participate in the running and maintenance of the Club, to ensure fees are maintained at a moderate level.
2019-20 Committee of Management (CoM)
The CoM meets every second Wednesday of the month (except in January) at 7:30pm.
- Brian Fentiman – Commodore
- David Taylor – Vice Commodore
- Michael Virant – Acting Rear Commodore
- Olivier Davies – Treasurer
- Jim Rees – Secretary
- Jason Whyte – Captain
- Andrew Graham – Member
- Grace Becker Scott – Member
- Peter Endler– Member
- Peter Yeates – Member
- Tony Marsh – Member & Membership Officer
2018-19 Sailing Committee
The Sailing Committee meets on the first Saturday of the month (except in January) at 10am.
- David Taylor
- Andrew Graham
- Grace Becker-Scott
- Les Kiss
- Allan O’Brien
- Trevor Burke
- John Gibson
- Bruce Mansfield (Rescue Sub Committee)
- Stephen Meddings (Rescue Sub Committee)
- Nick Olliff (Rescue Sub Committee)
Mooring Sub-Committee & Working Group
- Ian Whelan (Chair)
- Jason Whyte (Club Captain)
- Les Kiss (Team Leader)
Draft Strategic Plan 2018-20
The Committee of Management has over the past five months been reviewing our Strategic Plan 2015-17 and setting our goals for our next three years in the new Strategic Plan 2018-21.
Download the WSC Strategic Plan 2018-21 [PDF].
The previous plan can be found here: WSC Strategic Plan 2015-17 (PDF).
Annual General Meeting
The 2018 Annual General Meeting of the club was held on Sunday 31 July, 2018.