Learn how to protest…
Learn how to protest or be part of protest committee or jury member. Geoffrey Searl, National Judge and Royal Geelong Yacht Club member will be conducting two training sessions on Sunday 29 October.
The morning session will focus on knowing how to correctly protest and the protest procedure, whilst the afternoon session will focus on protest management and protest committee procedures.
Confirm your place by sending an email to our Vice Commodore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need or want to learn how to apply first aid. Limited places will be available for members to join in the annual first training program for our first aid officers – see dates below. The cost of participation is $195 per person, expressions of interest can be sent our Vice Commodore at email@example.com
- Sunday 28 October – 8am – 12pm – Marine (VHF) Radio Training
- Sunday 29 October – Learn how to protest
- Morning Session – Protesting
- Afternoon Session – The Protest Committee
- Sunday 25 November – 9am – 4pm – First Aid & CPR Refresher Training
More dates will be published in the next newsletter and here as details come to hand.