2018-19 season of racing
The Notice of Race (NOR) now contains the Event Application and Entry Declaration Form (formerly the season entry form).
- WSC – Sailing Calendar 2018-19 [PDF] 21.10.18
- WSC – Notice of Race 2018-19
- WSC – Sailing Instructions 2018-19
Notice of race amendment – Club series racing program change
We wish to advise all sailors that due to the number of abandonments in the later part of the season’s program, Races 24 and 25 on 21 April will also be re-sails for Club Championship series, in addition to the gazetted Handicap races.
The course will remain as Course 4, unless otherwise advised by the OOD on the day.
The sailing program will be updated to reflect these changes.
Safety regulations documentation
The documents below are to be used in conjunction with the Australia Sailing Special Regulations 2017- 2021 for Category 6 events, which are defined (in 2.01.7) as ‘Short races close to the shoreline in protected waters, in daylight hours only and with effective rescue availability’.
Owners (or their representatives) should work through these checklists and the Regulations themselves to ensure their boat is fully compliant. Once you are satisfied that everything is compliant you should:
Safety Checks and Declarations. You should complete all the necessary safety checks for your kind of boat before the start of the season. Use the relevant checklist below:
- Australian Sailing – Off the Beach boats (OTB) Safety Checklist
- Australian Sailing – Category 6 boats (Trailerables) Safety Checklist
Then fill out and sign the safety declaration. Use the relevant form below:
- Australian Sailing – OTB Safety Compliance Declaration
- Australian Sailing – Category 6 Safety Compliance Declaration
General racing documents
- Sailing Instructions – Addendum – A – Course diagrams (PDF) (courses 1 – 4) (NEW & UPDATED)
- Sailing Instructions – Addendum – B – Boats provided by the organising authority (PDF) (NEW)
- Sailing Instructions – Addendum – C – Race areas (PDF) (NEW)
- Australian Sailing – Racing Rules of Sailing and the prescriptions of Australian Sailing 2017-21 – Part A (PDF)
- Australian Sailing – Racing Rules of Sailing and the prescriptions of Australian Sailing 2017-21 – Part B (PDF)
- Australian Sailing – Special Regulations 2017-21 – Summary of Changes (PDF)
- Australian Sailing – Special Regulations 2017-21 – Part 1 – Keelboats (PDF)
- Australian Sailing – Australian Trailable Yacht and Sports Boat Rule – Updated May 2017 (PDF)
- Australian Sailing – Special Regulations 2017-21 – Part 2 – OTB boats (PDF)
Protest and result inquiry forms
- Results inquiry form – club racing (DOC) (New version)
- Results inquiry form – club racing (PDF) (New version)