Williamstown Sailing Club runs four series according to the racing program. Results from a single race contribute to points within each series. The following are the series run by the club:
- Club Championship – based on corrected times using class yardstick. Nominated skipper and regular crew. First prize only.
- Class Championship – based on elapsed race time for each class. Nominated skipper and regular crew for each eligible class. First prize and further prizes as applicable.
- Handicap Series – based on corrected times adjusted for personal handicap and standardised via class yardstick.
- Handicap Aggregate – aggregate results from the races of the handicap series. Nominated skipper and regular crew for each group. First and further prizes as applicable. Excludes recipients of championship trophies.
Enter as a competitor for the 2017-18 season
To enter the 2017-18 racing season, you must use the TopYacht Entry System (TES) to create a ‘profile’ and complete an entry form. The Notice of Race (NoR) and Sailing Instructions (SI) also contain important information about the changes brought about by the new season entry the sign on/off processes.
Sign on or sign off for a race
Signing on and signing off for weekly races at WSC will be done electronically for the 2017-18 season.
Sailing program for 2017-18
Find out about the 2017-18 WSC sailing calendar:
- Sailing program and schedule of events for 2017 – 18 (PDF) – updated 27 Oct 2017
Find all the racing documents on the racing documents page including:
- general racing documents
- courses for races
- race signals
- racing notices